preload
Jun 16, 2014 | fotosbyfola | 10 Comments

Dupe + Ope Engaged | Fun in the city | Atlanta Wedding Photographers

Hello friends! Happy Monday. I am excited to have a super cool friend on the blog today! I’ve know Dupe (I call her Helen :) ) for over 10 years and she is such a cool and down to earth person. I remember all the fun times we had at parties in Atlanta. Great memories. When she contacted me about her wedding I was so happy for her. I met Ope for the first time during the shoot and he is definitely the right guy for her. They make a great team and I love that. We had so much fun. Congrats once again. I am looking forward to the big day. For the shoot we just wanted to have great time. We played some golf and went around the beautiful city of Atlanta. Check out some of the images from shoot. Enjoy!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Dont forget to like this

Congrats guys!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Dont forget to like this

10 Comments

Dupe and Ope 3:21 pm - 16th June:

Steve. I’m in awe of your work !!! You did an AMAZING job. I can’t wait till the wedding. You have exceeded our expectations. We had sooo much fun that day. Thank you for your patience and all the changes in dates. You said you would make it work and you most definitely did !!
So proud of you. We have come a long way and we still going. Keep rising to the top.

Love
Dupe and Ope

olamide Oladejo 6:23 pm - 16th June:

Whao great job and lovely couple. I will definitely be there for min Ope..sis Dupe such a beautiful with awesome personality. ..will be there. …congrats guys

Erica 6:33 pm - 16th June:

Look at my dear friend glowing. Congrats girl and i can’t wait to see you. Steve good Job!!!!

damilare lawal 7:49 pm - 16th June:

Lovely pictures, I wish to be there for our wedding uncle.. Am so happy for both of you and i pray to god almighty that your marriage will be the best marriage ever and you two shall live long. Have fun and congrat.

Shola Kuku 8:00 pm - 16th June:

Lovely. Congrats to both of yu

ENGR YUSUF SALIU 8:19 pm - 16th June:

Beautiful pictures…God bless the union in all wonderful ways

Florence Oyedeji 8:48 pm - 16th June:

Beautiful. Wish you the very best of marital life. May all the days of your union be filled with joy and happiness in Jesus name.

olamide Abiola Oke 9:08 am - 17th June:

Congratulations Ope and Dupe wish you all the best when is the wedding? Lovely pictures

Mide Events 5:44 pm - 17th June:

Awesome Job Steve!!! You definitely captured the love of the couple. The pictures came out great!!!! May God continue to bless your union- Helen and Ope. Can’t wait for the BIG day :)

Busola 5:15 am - 18th June:

Lovely photos as always Steve! Congrats Ope and Dupe! Can’t wait to be a part of your special day!

-->